Throughout this course, apprentices will learn the necessary skills and knowledge to work alongside of their customers/clients. Most apprentices completing this qualification work in retail, call centres, hospitality or other businesses.
- Level 2 in Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills in English and Maths, if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
12 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding your organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation’s
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibilities
- Dealing with customer conflicts and challenges
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
You will also need to show enthusiasm, commitment, have interest in the subject area and have good communication skills.