Whilst completing this apprenticeship, learners will be educated to improve their skills and knowledge so they can help to support individuals physically and mentally. They will also further their knowledge in safeguarding, communication skills as well as the importance of health and safety.
- Level 2 in Adult Care Worker
- Functional Skills in English and Maths, if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
18 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Job role, tasks and responsibilities
- Values, behaviours, respect, dignity and human rights
- Health and wellbeing
- Professional working and development
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
To apply for this qualification, you must be eager to learn, out going and have a good understanding of the industry.