This advanced apprenticeship gives new and more experienced managers the skills to carry out defined management activities including performance management, people development and operational planning. It also develops the learner’s understanding of the principles of management and leadership, managing people and the principles of business.
The course looks at a range of business settings and within organisations of varying sizes and sectors to ensure that management and leadership skills support productivity and efficiency of the whole workforce. Learners should be working as first line, section, assistant or trainee managers or senior supervisors.
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Level 4 Diploma in Management
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- 12-18 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Manage personal and professional development
- Manage Team Performance
- Principles of leadership and management
- Principles of people management
- Principles of business
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
You will also need to portray that you are in a management role, willingness to learn, eager to achieve and excellent customer service skills.