This Apprenticeship deals with the movement and storage of goods, and is an essential part of logistics operations.
At Level 2 an apprentice will be working in a warehouse, often as part of a team, moving and storing different types of goods.
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- Level 3 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- Functional Skills in English and maths, if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities in the Logistics industry (ERR)
- 12 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Health safety and security at work
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway. You will also need to show enthusiasm, commitment and interest in the subject area, also this apprenticeship requires lots of kneeling down, lifting and carrying heavy materials so physical fitness is required along with being good at figures.