This apprenticeship provides lots of possibilities to progress from a junior role into a team leader or future business manager. Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office and make sure things run smoothly. This sort of work requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- 12 – 18 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
You will also need to show enthusiasm and interest as well as being hard working and focused.