This apprenticeship provides you with the skills to be part of the customer service industry. Being able to communicate with customers both verbally, in writing and online are skills which can be applied to hundreds of job roles across many different sectors. Most customer service apprentices work in retail, finance, call centres, hospitality or sport and recreation businesses.
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in English and maths, if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- 12 – 18 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Principles of customer service
- Developing customer relationships
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- Deal with incidents through a contact centre
- Communicating with customers
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
You will also need to show enthusiasm, commitment, have interest in the subject area and have good communication skills.