This qualification will help you to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to a level of competency recognised by employers. This will demonstrate your achievement and ability providing you with opportunities for progression.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- 12 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Maintaining the Health and Safety requirements
- Working effectively in a team
- Developing the visual management systems
- Sorting applications of workplace organisation techniques
- Contributing to continuous improvement techniques
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
You will also need to show enthusiasm, commitment, have interest in the subject area and have good communication skills.