This apprenticeship is perfect for anyone wanting to go into management.
You’ll learn on the job the skills needed to motivate a team, achieve targets and spot new opportunities. This will allow you to demonstrate the skills required for a career in management.
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- 12-18 months minimum
Typical units covered
- Relationships and communication
- Planning work and resources
- Personal development
- Building trust and taking a creative approach to problem solving
- Implementing common quality frameworks and using feedback to
improve customer service
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
You will also need to show enthusiasm, commitment and have good communication skills.